28 June 2012

The Opposite of a Good Decision

Tonight we're redeeming a Groupon for our favorite vegetarian Indian restaurant. Uh oh. And it's a big one. 3 course tasting menu. The last time we were in we saw a couple tables using this very Groupon and omg . . . SO MUCH FOOD. Thus, I am very happy my weigh-in was today and I'm hoping my weight will recover in time for next week's weigh-in. Will it be delicious? Yes. Will my stomach burst? Probably. Will I recover in time to go running at the crack of dawn tomorrow? Perhaps.
So Weight Watchers . . . today I received my 5% star sticker AND my 10lbs weight loss blue ribbon. I'm like a hog at the fair! Good times.
I ellipticalled this morning, but my Google Music wasn't cooperating so I went back to Pandora, which was also kind of funky. Tomorrow we hope to run at the crack of dawn since we're in the midst of a heat wave. We'll see how our stomachs are doing. Of course my body tends to reject binges in a most unladylike way. I won't share any specific details. I've felt pretty unenergized the past couple mornings, so I'm wondering if I just need more calories. Yesterday and today I worked in a couple servings of frozen fruit. I'm going to try to remember a multivitamin.
Tomorrow is the first official CSA pickup. So excited. I think there's going to be summer squash! Yumyumyum.

No comments:

Post a Comment