12 December 2011

Marching Orders

Weight loss: 0%

Yesterday the dog and I went for an hour walk around the neighborhood. On top of everything else from yesterday that just about did me in. I slept well.
This morning I put in a very grudging 30 min on the elliptical. I'm planning on another 20 minute program after work tonight.
Went in for my ultrasound at 11:30--good lining and a good size follie on my left side (21). So sexytimes tonight and Wednesday morning, trigger shot after work, and since I elected not to get a progesterone reading this time Wednesday begins the dreaded 2WW. That puts me testing around the 28th. Seriously, Universe?
If I do the 20 min program I'll post the playlist again, because that amuses me and with this whole getting hit over the head by the Universe thing I need all the amusement I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment