22 December 2011

Thursday Mix

Weight Loss: 3.9%(I've adjusted my weight loss goal, so the old percentages no longer apply).

I woke up at 3 am to go to the bathroom and the dog woke up at 4 am. When I took her out at 4 am there was a bit of excitement. 2 police cruisers and a tow truck. The tow truck guy was loading a black pickup truck. The husband is fairly certain I witnessed a repo. And a Merry Christmas to you.
A consequence of the dog getting me up an hour earlier than usual was my inability to fall back to sleep. I found myself thinking of my grandfather. We're coming up on the anniversary of his death and it's still really hard for me to deal with.

Today's music for a 20 min elliptical program:

1. Crazy - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes



2. Cadence to Arms - Dropkick Murphys



3. The Bad Touch - The Bloodhound Gang



4. Money - The Drums



5. Mi Chico Latino - Geri Halliwell



6. Heart in Your Heartbreak - Pains of Being Pure at Heart



7. What You Were - The Drums

No comments:

Post a Comment