18 December 2011

Sunday Funday

Weight Loss: +1.25%

The husband just left for work. While he was showering I got in a 20 minute program. After I write this I'll take the dog for a walk. She has an 8:00 grooming appointment. Then I'll stop at the grocery on the way home to pick up a granny smith apple and some mint, so I can make dog treats. Once I get home I'll start the treats. Then I'll probably elliptical some more. On the way to pick up the dog I'll be hitting up the library and a couple craft stores. Then home. Tonight for dinner we're trying out a couple of recipes for next weekend. A mushroom puff pastry tart and a chicken and zucchini main course. Maybe I'll get a show or two off the DVR too. We'll see.

This morning's mix:

1. Battleflag - Lo Fidelity Allstars



2. Should We Fight Back - The Parlotones



3. There's a Good Reason These Tables are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet - Panic at the Disco



4. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes



5. Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cake



6. Money - The Drums





No comments:

Post a Comment