24 May 2012

Let the Day Begin

Today was my first weight watcher's weigh-in. I'm down 2 pounds from last week's initial weight. I have 26 points per day. So far today I have 4 left. I'll definitely be using some of those 49 *extra* points today. I also earned 2 activity points with today's elliptical. On loseit.com I still have a little over 900 calories left for the day. I'm trying to meet both programs' restrictions in the hopes that I'll do even better. Six more pounds and I'll hit my 5% goal for WW and my self-imposed goal for returning to treatment.


This morning's mix:

How'd You Pin That One on Me - Dinosaur Jr
Auf Achse - Franz Ferdinand
Dammit - blink-182
Local God - Everclear
Hell Yeah - The Bloodhound Gang
Let the Day Begin - The Call
Shaking the Tree - Peter Gabriel
Girlfriend - Matthew Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment