29 October 2012

Cycle Day 7: Following the Leader

At this morning's ultrasound the lead follie was at 13 and there were 4 or 5 others at 10. So we'll see what the doc has to say about that this afternoon when they call with further instructions.
We saw the in-laws yesterday. It wasn't terrible. Now that the twins are older (almost 2) they don't bother me so much. But if I really start to think about it . . . they were born right after I had my first miscarriage. But thankfully my brain isn't taking it beyond that point. Last weekend? I probably would have fallen down that rabbit hole and not been able to crawl out for days and days and days. On the phone last night the ole MIL told my husband she thinks we would have cute babies. Thanks . . .
We're supposed to get high winds today and tomorrow as part of this hurricane/FRANKENSTORM thing. Hopefully we won't lose power. This time of year is so horrible. It's dark all the time AND cold. I'm thankful we're not in an area that's supposed to get 2-3 feet of snow or obviously all the flooding and damage that comes from being directly hit by the hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment